Advanced Jewelry Sales Skills
Double Your Diamond Engagement Business in 3 Years!
Who will benefit?
- Experienced salespeople who have enjoyed modest to excellent success and are seeking a professional career in the jewelry industry.
- Highly self-motivated salespeople relatively new to the industry but with a burning desire to succeed.
- Owners/managers who are committed to aggressively growing their diamond engagement business.
- Those who are willing to implement strategies and systems designed to leverage their store in a highly competitive marketplace.
What your customer is really buying from you
- Key buying situations: 9 opportunities to sell a diamond you must be aware of!
- The 4 most powerful questions you can ever ask a customer.
- Appealing to your customer’s emotional side rather than discussing price.
- Keeping a customer for life . . . guarantee.
What your customer knows that no sales training ever taught you
- The key to selling successfully to the opposite sex.
- Revolutionary ways to use eye contact, gestures, body positioning, touch, listening, etc. to reach the emotional side of the customer.
- Why women shop and men hunt and how to use that knowledge to your advantage.
- Why men are naturally very uncomfortable when entering an unfamiliar store and a remarkable way to put them at ease.
- 5 questions that will get your customer talking and start your relationship off on the right foot.
Creating an emotional sale
- Recognizing the difference between what the customer identifies as a need and what they really want.
- Using your customers’ favored words and phrases to demonstrate and validate your understanding of what they are looking for.
- Don’t be intimidated . . . ever! 10 customer-friendly ways to handle unreasonable requests and questions.
- 5 ways to significantly reduce or eliminate the overreaction and objection to price.
Selling different customers differently
- Your personal selling profile – each person completes a powerful profile that provides invaluable insight into their strengths and weaknesses in the sales process.
- Develop a strategy for communicating with and selling customers in a manner that is always comfortable for both of you.
Selling your store’s unique position in the marketplace
- What makes your store significantly unique and different in the minds of your customers?
- When buying jewelry, do prospects think of you first, second, third . . . or not at all?
- 5 ways to sell your store’s unique qualities in your sales presentation.
- Exceed the expectations of your customers in ways you never thought of.
The difference between making and losing the sale
- Greeting customers – the first 30 seconds can make you or break you.
- 3 creative T-O’s with positive results for both you and your customer.
- 10 obvious buying signals that salespeople frequently miss.
- 5 ways to use your customer book and to maintain contact with your customers without feeling like you are “bugging” or “hassling” them.
Attaining personal goals and targets every single month
- 8 Point Strategic Sales Plan. A proven system that can increase your sales by 10 to 15%. . .easily.
- Success – what it is – how to get it – motivating yourself daily.
Jewelry Sales Training International
PMB 345, 8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Toll Free: (800) 338-5831
Local: (480) 451-8808
Fax: (480) 451-9372