Essential Jewelry Sales Skills
An interactive, results-driven sales training program that will benefit
- First and foremost, people who seek success in their professional career!
- Salespeople with at least 45 days of orientation and familiarization in the store.
- Experienced salespeople oriented to their own personal growth . . . those always seeking innovative ideas to enhance a strong career path.
- Owners/managers who understand the sales process and are seeking ideas and strategies to sustain their education plan and motivate salespeople on a daily basis.
Selling your store’s unique position in the marketplace
- What makes your store significantly unique and different in the minds of your customers?
- When buying jewelry, do prospects think of you first, second, third . . . or not at all?
- 5 ways to sell your store’s unique qualities in your sales presentation.
- Exceed the expectations of your customers in ways you never thought of.
- The indisputable importance of the first 30 seconds after a customer has entered your store.
- 3 sure fire ways to introduce yourself and begin a conversation with your customer.
- 6 things that annoy your potential customer and are guaranteed to cost you a sale before you even begin your relationship.
Building early relationships
- 5 questions that will get your customer talking and start your relationship off on the right foot.
- Is anybody listening? Why we are always thinking about what we’re going to say next.
Presenting diamonds, jewelry, and watches
- Making your presentation from your customer’s perspective rather than your own.
- Using your customer’s favored words and phrases to demonstrate and validate your understanding of what they are looking for.
- 3 important tools to use in every sale.
- 5 ways to use trial closing questions to encourage the customer’s interest and participation in the presentation.
- Selling without over selling.
- Identifying genuine concerns versus frustrating stalls.
- 7 tough objections customers will express and how to respond with integrity and confidence.
- Turning objections into confirmed sales.
- How to use the add-on sale to exceed your customer’s expectations every time.
- 5 reasons we prejudge our customers and avoid suggesting the add-on.
- When to suggest an add-on and what to say to grab the continued interest of the customer.
- How to make multiple add-ons and a customer for life . . . it’s easier than you think!
- 10 obvious verbal and non-verbal buying signals that salespeople frequently miss.
- 3 buying fears that every customer experiences from the moment they enter your store – how can you easily alleviate those fears and make the sale?
- Why “sure” sales are lost when a salesperson fails to close.
- Rejection – what it is – why it hurts – how to deal with it.
- 12 integrity based closing techniques that work every time.
The turn-over sale (T-O)
- 5 reasons we just don’t T-O.
- How a successful T-O will exceed the expectations of your customer.
- The conditions under which a T-O must be considered.
- 3 very creative ways to T-O with positive results for both you and the customer.
Developing your personal trade
- Your customer book: Do you have one? Are you using it to your greatest advantage?
- 5 excellent ways to maintain contact with your customers without feeling like you’re “bugging” or “hassling” them.
Attaining personal goals and targets every single month
- 8 point Strategic Sales Plan: A proven system that can increase your sales by 10 to 15% . . . easily!
- Success – what it is – how to get it – motivating yourself every day.
Jewelry Sales Training International
PMB 345, 8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Toll Free: (800) 338-5831
Local: (480) 451-8808
Fax: (480) 451-9372